Along with being a spice, clove is also a great medicine. It is spicy, bitter and cold in effect. Clove is useful in eye diseases, dental problems, cough, indigestion, gas, distaste for food, vomiting and excessive thirst. Let us know about its benefits-
1. Pregnancy: Grind cloves with sugar candy and lick it, it ends vomiting, nervousness and distaste for food during pregnancy.
2. Digestion: Keeping two cloves in the mouth after taking and sucking it reduces stomach tension, increases the speed of digestion of food in the intestines and removes the problem of bloating, belching and gas.
3. Arthritis: Its oil is beneficial in arthritis, headache. Keeping a cotton wool in the cavity of a cavity provides relief in toothache.
4. Bad breath: Eating cloves provides relief in bad breath, bad breath and pyorrhea.
5. Cough: Tea containing cloves, basil leaves and ginger is beneficial in cough, cold, headache. Sucking cloves in the mouth stops coughing.
cloves used powder, paste, used as tablets, powders and sauce etc. It can be used to enhance the taste and aroma in dishes like pulao, khichdi, saffron sweet rice, curry, mathri, gatte ki sabzi etc. Clove is also added to the betel leaf. For pimples on the mouth, rub cloves in water on a clean place. Applying this paste will be beneficial.