Sometimes suddenly weakness starts and the health gets worse. In such a situation, it is very important to take care of your blood pressure. If you have the problem of high blood pressure, then pay attention to these measures-
Give them priority
1. When the blood pressure increases, eat calcium, magnesium and potassium etc. in abundance. These elements are found in milk, green vegetables, pulses, oranges, almonds and cilantro.
2. It is beneficial to eat soup, salad, citrus fruits, lemonade, coconut water, black gram, cowpea, flaxseed, soya etc.
3. Drink 10 glasses of water throughout the day.
4. Eat things with omega three like walnuts, almonds and flaxseed etc.
5. Eat 5-7 almonds and 3-4 walnuts daily. This guideline has been appreciated by the American Heart Association as well as the Indian National Cancer Institute.
1. Eat less salt. Half a teaspoon of salt in a day is enough.
2. Do not use table salt (repeatedly pouring salt on top of food).
3. Avoid sauces, pickles, chutneys, ajinomoto, baking powder etc. Eat papad without salt.
4. Do not eat packaged or frozen items. They contain preservatives and are also high in salt.