In breakfast, many people like to eat bread with butter. Peanut butter is considered healthy for health. Groundnut has nutritional and anti-oxidant properties, because the body gets all the essential elements and protects against diseases. But the butter from the market contains preservatives, extra sugar and other ingredients. In such a situation, it cannot be considered healthy for health. Instead of getting full nutrition from the body, there is a higher risk of diabetes and weight gain. In such a situation, you can easily make it at home. It will be beneficial for health with being tasty in food. By taking all the necessary elements from the body, it will cause an energetic feel throughout the day. So let's know about the method and benefits of making it ...
Ingredients to make homemade peanut butter
Raw peanuts - 5 cups
honey - 2 tablespoons
peanut oil -
4 cups salt - 1 tsp
Method of making Homemade Peanut Butter-
1. First of all make a smooth paste of peanuts, salt and honey in a blend.
2. Now add oil and remaining ingredients and blend for 1-2 minutes.
3. Store the prepared peanut butter in an air tight container and store it in the fridge.
Note- You can consume this peanut butter for 15 days.
Benefits of eating homemade peanut butter
- Having unsaturated fat and carbohydrates will help in weight control. In such a situation, people suffering from obesity must include it in their daily diet.
- People who go to the gym need more protein. In such a situation, due to the proper source of peanut protein, these people must consume it.
- Diabetes patients can also consume homemade peanut butter without any discomfort. This will help them keep sugar control.
- With the increase in immunity from its intake, diseases will be protected.
- It contains iron and magnesium elements. Its intake helps to complete blood loss. In this case, anemia patients should be consumed exclusively.
- Peanuts are rich in nutrients along with anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-viral properties. In this case, the consumption of peanut butter will help in removing the skin problems and bring glow on the face.
- With the strengthening of bones of children, it will help in better development.
- Consumption of hair will remove beautiful hair problems, it will give beautiful, thick, soft and shiny hair.
- Peanut having anti-oxidant and tryptophen properties helps in reducing stress.
So in this way you can easily make healthy peanut butter at home. Also, you can keep yourself fit and fine by eating good quality butter.