More than 50 experts report claimed China responsible for massacre of Uygars in Shaziang

More than 50 experts report claimed China responsible for massacre of Uygars in Shaziang

Washington: In a report prepared by more than 50 experts from the world, it has been claimed that China violated all the provisions of the United Nations Agreement on Genocide while taking action against Uygar Muslims in Xinjiang. The report, released early last week by the Newlines Institute for Strategy and Policy Think Tank, clearly states that China is responsible for the massacre of Uygars.

This is the first time an NGO has conducted an independent analysis of allegations of genocide in Xinjiang to find out whether Beijing can be held responsible for these crimes. Let us tell you that the draft of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide was presented in the United Nations General Assembly on December 9, 1948. The report has strongly criticized sending Uygar Muslims to detention camps, interfering in their religious activities, and mobilizing community members according to the ruling party. Last month, the Biden administration called China's actions in Xinjiang against Uygar Muslims and other minority groups a genocide.

In February, the Canadian House of Commons passed a resolution calling China's actions against Uygar minorities a genocide. The Netherlands parliament also passed a resolution stating that China's action against the Uygar minorities is a genocide. The Netherlands is the first European country to take such a step. However, talking about Beijing, he denies any human rights abuses against Uygar Muslims.


Bangladesh extends border sealing period after getting Indian variety of Kovid

Bangladesh extends border sealing period after getting Indian variety of Kovid

Dhaka: Bangladesh extended the ban on movement along the border with India for 14 days, hours after six cases of Indian variety of Kovid-19 were revealed. The border of Bangladesh adjacent to it was sealed on 26 April in view of the worsening situation of Corona virus in India. A Foreign Ministry spokesman said, "In view of the situation of Kovid-19, the decision to close the border with India has been extended for 14 more days. ''

The National Technical Consultative Committee on Kovid-19 in Bangladesh had suggested keeping the border closed, saying that roadways should not be opened until the situation in India improves. However, the spokesperson said that the movement of goods through these routes will remain unchanged.

He said that Bangladeshis who are at risk of getting stuck after the visa period expired can return home from the Benapole, Akhaura and Burimari borders after obtaining NOC from the Bangladesh Mission in New Delhi, Kolkata and Agartala. This decision to seal the border came when six people in Bangladesh were found infected with the Indian form of Kovid-19. He recently returned from India.