PM Modi US Visit: PM Modi's royal ride in the headlines during his US visit, giving competition to 'Airforce One' of US, know its merits
Once again Prime Minister Narendra Modi's royal ride 'Air India One' is in the headlines. This is the first time after independence, when a Prime Minister of the country has flown directly to America. During the journey, his plane did not land in any other country. Prior to this, Air India One aircraft B-777 was also in the news with Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to Bangladesh. This was the first foreign visit of the Prime Minister after the beginning of the Corona period. PM Modi's visit to America for the second time is also special because his visit is from 'Air India One' B-777. After all, what is the specialty of the B-777 aircraft. Why is this plane in the headlines?
broken this tradition
Modi, who went on a very important tour of America, has also broken the tradition that has been going on for decades through this visit. In fact, for the last several years, the Indian Prime Minister visiting America used to stay in Frankfurt city of Germany till now. After that, he used to leave for America again from there. This time it did not happen and PM Modi reached Washington without stopping. The credit for completing this nearly 15-hour long journey non-stop goes to PM Modi's state-of-the-art Air India One Plane which has been inducted recently. PM Modi has arrived in Washington to address the Quad Summit and the United Nations General Assembly.
US President's plane is being compared to Air Force One
The eyes of all the countries of the world are on the visit of PM Modi to America. The world is looking to see what Modi returns from America. On the other hand, Modi's royal ride is also in the headlines. Actually, this royal ride of Modi is attracting the attention of the world due to its elegance and state-of-the-art facilities. This plane is being compared to the US President's aircraft Air Force One.
Like the aircraft of the US President, this aircraft of Air India is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. It is extremely safe and comfortable. The aircraft had arrived in India from the US in October for the visit of the President, Vice President and Prime Minister. The other specialty of this aircraft will surprise you.
Know what are the features of Modi's royal aircraft
- Modi's aircraft is being compared to the US President's aircraft Air Force One. Like Air Force One, this Indian aircraft is also completely safe and impenetrable. Tight security arrangements have been made in this. It is fully capable of withstanding any enemy attack and retaliate. This aircraft has all the resources to deal with any emergency during flight.
- Air India One's B-777 aircraft are equipped with state-of-the-art missile defense systems. It will not have any effect on missile attacks. The aircraft is fitted with such safety equipment, which is fully capable of neutralizing and thwarting even the biggest attacks. Sensors have also been installed in the aircraft to inform about any missile attack.
- It also has Large Aircraft Countermeasures (LAIRCM) and Self Protection Suits (SPS). The US had given a green signal to India to sell these defense systems at a price of $ 190 million. Presently the President, Vice President and Prime Minister travel by this aircraft. Air India One symbol is inscribed on this aircraft.
- The aircraft is fitted with twin GE90-115 engines. Along with this, the fuel consumption in the aircraft is much better than the old aircraft. It has air refueling facility. He doesn't need to land anywhere for fuel. That is, this plane can easily travel from India to America in one-time fuel. It is the responsibility of the Communication Squadron of the Air Force to handle it during the VVIP visit.
- This royal plane of Modi can fly at a speed of 900 kilometers per hour. A jammer is installed in one part of it to jam the radar system of the enemy. This aircraft has a large office and conference room as well as lab facilities on the lines of the US President's aircraft. This aircraft has been specially designed keeping in mind the long distance travel.
- Its special thing is that the B-777 has been manufactured by the American aircraft manufacturing company Boeing. It has been manufactured by Boeing on the special demand of India. This aircraft was to be handed over to Air India in July, 2020 itself, but due to the Corona epidemic, it was delayed. Both these aircraft were part of Air India's commercial fleet in 2018. The same plane was sent to Dallas, USA to be specially refurbished for VVIP travel.