Almonds improve your health along with increasing the memory, but do you know that healthy almonds are also helpful in maintaining your beauty. Almond oil is very beneficial for skin and hair. Almond oil removes many types of skin problems and gives you impeccable beauty.
Beauty Benefits of Almond Oil
There is a need to apply almond oil, not expensive cosmetics, to eliminate many skin problems.
Effective on pimps
If you are troubled by acne and tired of taking all kinds of remedies, try applying almond oil once. Actually, vitamin A is present in it, so the problem of acne can be avoided by applying almond oil daily.
If the dark circles under your eyes are not finished with some kind of cream, apply almond oil under your eyes every night for two weeks before going to sleep. The result will be in front of you in two weeks.
Get rid of skin tanning
It is common to have skin tanning problems if the sun is too late. Although there are many products available in the market to avoid sun tan, almond oil is best for it, because it contains some kind of chemical mix honey. To get rid of sun tan, apply lemon juice and honey mixed with almond oil.
Massaging the face daily with almond oil reduces the signs of aging. It also contains SPF 15 so that it protects the skin from UV rays.
How to use almond oil
You can apply almond oil directly on the face or it can also be applied with some other things.
- Add honey to half a teaspoon of almond oil and apply it on the face before sleeping and leave it overnight. In the morning wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Mix 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel in half a teaspoon almond oil and massage the face for 5-10 minutes. Then wipe the face with soap or mild cleanser. Do this 2-3 times a week.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of rose water in half a teaspoon of almond oil and apply it on the face before sleeping and wake up in the morning and wash the face with lukewarm water. Use it 3-4 times a week as a homemade mask.
- Mix 2 tsp of milk in half a teaspoon of almond oil and apply it as a cleanser on the face. Then wash the face with lukewarm water. Do this twice a week.
- Mix half a teaspoon almond oil with one teaspoon lemon juice and leave it on the face for 15 minutes. Then wash face with lukewarm water. It will show good results if used 2-3 times a week.