Every girl wants to look very beautiful on her wedding day. But beauty does not come only from makeup and clothes, for this it is important to have a clean and glowing skin. If the skin will not be good, then the makeup on the face will not be very good. If you too are going to be a bride soon, then start taking special care of your skin from now on so that your skin looks glowing on the wedding day. Learn here some natural remedies to improve the skin.
1. Cream and gram flour are considered to be a very good pack for the face. You apply it on the face daily and after drying, wash your face with lukewarm water. In a few days, the color will also improve and the skin quality will also look better.
2. Pack of lentils is also considered very good to clean the complexion. For this, soak red lentils in water at night. After grinding in the morning, mix milk and honey and apply it on the face for about 15 minutes. Then clean the mouth with lukewarm water.
3. Chironji pack makes your skin soft and shiny. After soaking the chironji in water overnight, grind it. Then mix milk in it and apply it on the face. After drying, clean the face.
4. You can apply gram flour, a pinch of turmeric in milk and also on the face, after drying, clean the face thoroughly.
5. Mixing honey in coffee powder and applying it gives glow on the face. It also serves as a better scrub. You apply it on the face and rub it with light hands. After drying, clean the mouth.
6. Massaging the face with papaya or tomato juice starts showing glow on the skin within a few days.
Take special care of your food with these remedies. Eat a nutritious diet. Eat more and more fruits. Drink coconut water so that the body gets full nutrition. Also drink plenty of water so that there is no dehydration. Lack of water also reduces facial whitening.