A speeding car entered a standing tanker, 6 students died, the accident was such that the bodies found in pieces
Indore: A speeding car rammed into a tanker near Talawali Chanda in the Lasudia police station area late night in Indore. The accident was so severe that six students in the car died on the spot. The same police and nearby people took out the dead bodies in the car after a lot of effort.
The case is related to the late night Lasudia police station area, where the Swift car coming from Dewas towards Indore near Talawali Chanda became a victim of a horrific accident. Where the car collided strongly behind the tanker parked outside the petrol pump. Six students were killed in a car accident. At the same time, top officers and policemen reached the spot after information.
Where the bodies were taken out of the car after much effort. It is being told that all the car riders were eating food from the dhaba on the bypass and were going towards the house. At the same time, Sonu Jat is studying Russian hospital among the dead who became victims of road accident. At the same time, other youths are also students. The bodies of all the deceased students were badly damaged in the car. Those who were taken out of the car after a lot of struggle by the police personnel.
Among those who died
1. Rishi father Ajay Panwar father resident Bhagyashree Colony
2. Suraj Bairagi resident Malviya Nagar
3. Chhotu alias Chandrabhan Raghuvanshi father Shailendra Raghuvanshi Malviya Nagar
4. Sonu Jat father Dulichand Jat resident Adarsh Meghdoot Nagar
5. Sumit father Amarsingh resident Bhagyashree Colony
6. Golu Father Bishnu Bairagi