If you have a dream to beautify your village, the UP government will support you, just have to do so much work

If you have a dream to beautify your village, the UP government will support you, just have to do so much work

You were born in a village or your ancestors have been from such a village, so you have a special attachment to it. If you want to beautify the motherland while living in a distant city, in another state or abroad due to job and business, then come ahead…. The state government has opened the door for your participation in the development of villages. The development plan will be yours, if you give 60 percent money in it, then the government will also bear 40 percent expenditure. All the credit for this development will be taken by you only. On Wednesday, under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, the cabinet has approved the implementation proposal of 'Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana'. In fact, a large number of people of the state are coming out of the village and working in different cities of the country and abroad. The privileged people living in and out of the village want to contribute to the development of their village. But the reason for not having any systematic platform was grieving. They and private organizations have been given a chance.

Society will be formed, CM will be president:  'Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Society' will be formed for effective implementation of the scheme. Under this society, the Chief Minister will be the President and the Minister of Panchayati Raj will be the Vice President in the Governing Council. Apart from this, the Additional Chief Secretary / Principal Secretary, Member and Additional Chief Secretary Panchayati Raj Department will be the Member Secretary of the concerned department. Along with this, an empowered committee has been constituted under the chairmanship of Agriculture Production Commissioner. In this, the Additional Chief Secretary / Principal Secretary, Member and Director, Panchayati Raj, UP will be the Member Secretary of the concerned departments.

The scheme will be implemented in this way:  Under the scheme, the amount of grant given by the state government i.e. 40 percent or less will be arranged from the budget provisions of the departments related to the work. The registration of 'Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Society' will be done under the Societies Registration Act 1860. The escrow bank account of the society at the state level and a separate bank account at the district level under the Mathrubhumi Yojana Society will be opened. 100 crore corpus fund will be made available to the society, which will be used in case of non-availability of state share budget for any scheme and it will be returned when the budget is available. The interest of this fund will be able to bear the cost of operation of the scheme.

Will be able to get the work done by the agency of choice: Under the scheme, according to the wishes of the donor, work will be done through the agency of his choice. The work maps and DPRs given by the agency will be approved by the competent authority of the department related to the work. After completion of the work, payment will be made as per the rules of the agency. The donors can also get the work done themselves, but in such a case, the DPR will be approved by the competent level and the payment will be made directly to the vendors. If any government or private company wants to do any of the construction works, then for such works, the government public enterprises / private industrial units own 60 percent of the total cost of the work and the remaining 40 percent amount through the CSR of that company. can give in grants. That is, under this scheme, any government or private company can give 40 percent of its CSR for these works, which will be considered as government grant.

(with language input)